BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Depression

No, im not going through depression. Although Im having a hard time trying to tell myself that everything's fine. Truth be told its not. Wait actually, it is. Wait, its not.

Doubts fill my mind everyday.
I worry more about the band than my studies.
That's a bad thing and I know that.
Its just that, I don't want to see The Monkeys crumble like how Resemblance is crumbling now.
I know, I know you guys are saying ''People have to move on in what they wanna do''.
Will it come to an end? God knows.
I'd like to post a picture of myself everytime I blog, but that'll just come off as. Gay or in other words
Justin Bieber.

Oh, I finally met sophira. She the very cool.

On the lighter side of life.

I want my wife to hold my kid like this.
''Honey, don't let him fall aight?''.




That's if I ever get married of course.

0 comments: