BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Of skinny jeans and other pieces of clothings.

Fine, I admit to being a hypocrite.
For a period of time, I had something against guys who wore tight jeans. Literally.
When I was in singapore, I would laugh at guys who wore skinny jeans with checkered shirts by calling them ''Oo look mum, gay boys roaming the streets.''
A few months down the road, Im wearing them.
What can I say, they are comfortable. Cept for the ones which are so tight when you ask for a bigger size the sales dude goes, ''Urm, these are for girls.''.
I tried on a pair of cheap mondays last week.
Oh pain I felt. Literally.
Come, come let me show you the difference.

Look at that,
That is just wrong for a guy.
Those are cheap monday jeans.
Now, for the ones from topman.


Now, this isn't so bad ain't it?
At least you still can breathe in them.

That's all.
Im promoting The Asparagus Monkeys here.
Go to our facebook and check us out.
Support needed. :)

0 comments: