BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Alone Again.

Oh in a little while from now,
If im not feeling any less sour,
I promised myself, to treat myself and visit a nearby tower,
And climbing to the top,
To throw myself off,
In an effort to, make clear to who,
What its like to have your heart shattered,
Standing in the lurch, at the church where people are saying,
''My God that stuff she stood him up, no point in us remaining'',
We may as well go home, as I did on my own
Alone again, naturally.

At the age of 65, my mother God rested her soul,
Couldn't understand why the only man she had loved had been taken,
Leaving to doubt with a heart so badly broken,
Despite encouragement from me, no words were ever spoken,
When she passed away, I cried and cried all day,
Alone again, naturally.


Depressing song huh?

You should go,
She loves you (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!)


Oh Sir Paul McCartney,
Teach me your musical ways for I want to be a student.
I need a better bass.
I shall end the day with this line.

''Life is when your mother starts doing everything that she was never in favour of.''- John Lennon-ish








0 comments: