BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Jenny's Not Up Yet.

Recording a video clip for a 3 minute song is damn tiring.


Hey, we're both from different worlds,
You've got a good life with academic achievements,
Im just your average guy with decent looks
Not mr popular that's for sure,

Im not good with flowery words,
I can't tell you how pretty you look like how poets tell their loved ones,
I can give you a decent comment though,
But it'll be pointless.

I don't have lots of money, a fancy car,
I just go to college and get mediocre grades,
Playing the guitar is a form of expression,
A decent voice, and a bunch of friends.

I can't look you in the eyes for one minute,
Without stammering or looking away.
It's hard,
A smile is all it takes to cheer me up,
A smile that you have.

I can't end a date like how all fairy tales and other movies end,
The ''Typical kiss at the doorstep'', or ''Pulling your hand and kissing you before you go in''.
I can give you a peck and say goodnight
and hope that you won't avoid me for the rest of your life.

But when I fall for you,
It's deep,
Im sorry, im not good at expressing myself.


You're all that I want.

0 comments: